The validity of each result will be assessed at the Committee meeting prior to the Annual Presentation dinner.
The miles should be running miles. Walks (including Nordic Walking) must not be logged.
Running and walking during distance events is acceptable.
Walking intervals during, for example, speed work sessions or 0-5K build ups are acceptable.
Using the Jeff Galloway Run-Walk-Run technique is acceptable.
Note If you acheive the 1000 mile badge you can also receive the 1000 kilometre badge if you cover both distances in the year (Total 1622 miles).
Congratulations Jo Drysdale 4th September
Club Record fastest to 1000K
Congratulations Sandra Holdsworth - 14th September
Club Record fastest to 1000 + 1000
3. Sara Ellis 3rd October
4. Anna Cartwright 1st October
5. Sarah Wilson 29th October
6. Gail Farr 10th November
7. Maria Diaz 14th November
8. Janet Ainley 16th? November
9. Chantal Cable 21st November
10. Samantha Page 25th November
11. Jane Allen 3rd December
12. Eleanor Grieves 9th December
13. Anna Shepherson 15th December
14. Helen Pickering 22nd December
15. Jan Draper 24th December
16. Kerry Taylor 27th December
17. Linda Dodsworth 28th December
18. Cath Dyson 29th December
19. Joanne Townsend 29th December
Blue=completed 1000M and 1000K