1. Sara Ellis - 21st July
2. Karen Park - 19th August
3. Cath Dyson - 16th October
3. Jackie Foreman - 23rd October
5. Rachel Whittaker 30th October
Target End of November 917 Miles
7. Lynne Parkin - 920
6. Stacy Foxworthy 914
8. June Beadle - 854
9. Diane Pickering 854
11. Chantal Cable 835
10. Helen Pickering 834
12. Carol Miller - 828
13. Kerry-Ann Taylor - 779
1. Sara Ellis - 21st July
2. Verity Pick - 26th October
3. Cath Dyson - 31st October
4. Karen Park - 6th November
5. Jenny Henderson - 18th November
6. Sandra Holdsworth - 23rd November
7. Amanda Dean - 28th November
8. Jackie Foreman - 8th December
9 & 10. Chantal Cable - Stacy Foxworthy
11 - 13. Gail Farr, Kerry-Ann Taylor, Diane Pickering
14. Rachel Whittaker - New Year's Eve
What is the 1000 Mile Club?
It is an award presented to any club members (first or second claim) who run or run/walk 1000 Miles in a year.
The results must be verifiable for example, using Strava or Garmin.
The first year of this goal being acknowledged is 2020. The tracking runs from 1st January to 31st December.
Those reaching the distance are presented with the 1000 Mile Badge at the Annual Presentation dinner in the following year.
To reach the goal on average you need to run:
20 miles (32 Kilometres) each week
83 miles (134 Kilometres) per calendar month
The validity of each result will be assessed at the Committee meeting prior to the Annual Presentation dinner.
The miles should be running miles. Walks (including Nordic Walking) must not be logged.
Running and walking during distance events is acceptable.
Walking intervals during, for example, speed work sessions or 0-5K build ups are acceptable.
Using the Jeff Galloway Run-Walk-Run technique is acceptable.
1. Amy Bradley - 2nd August
2. Jan Draper - 15th August
3. Cath Dyson - 20th August
4. Rachel Whitaker - 30th August
5. Amanda Dean - 30th August
6. Karen Park - 6th September
7. Jackie Foreman - September
8. Jane Allen - 4th October
9. Sara Ellis - 13th October
10. Maria Diaz - 20th December
11. Janet Wardale - 28th December
12. Sandra Holdsworth - 30th December
13. Jenny Henderson - 31st December
14. Chantal Cable - 31st December
15. Jermaine Willan - 28th February
Sandra Holdsworth - 10th May
Club Record fastest to 1000 miles.
2. Sara Ellis 19th June
3. Jan Draper 26th June
4. Cath Dyson 30th June
5. Amy Bradley 15th August
6. Karen Park 25th August
7. Amanda Dean 4th October
8. Rachel Whittaker 21st October
9. Janet Wardale 22nd November
10. Jackie Foreman 8th December
11. Stacy Foxworthy 12th December
12. Jenny Henderson 23rd December
13. Verity Pick 25th December
14. Lynne Parkin 29th December
15. Jill Hood 30th December