On Target for 2021
1. Sandra Holdsworth (??435)
2. Jan Draper (??407)
3. Sara Ellis (500)
4. Cath Dyson (450)
5. Amy Bradley (324)
6 Karen Park (318)
7. Janet Wardale (315)
8. Stacy Foxworthy (306)
9. Rachel Whittaker (289)
10. Amanda Dean (275)
11. Anna Cartwright (261)
12. Lynne Parkin (260)
10. Jermaine Willan (??179)
13. Verity Pick (???)
14. Jenny Henderson (249)
Target for end of March 250 Miles (400 Kilometres)
What is the 1000 Mile Club?
It is an award presented to any first claim club members who run or run/walk 1000 Miles in a year.
The results must be verifiable for example, using Strava or Garmin.
The first year of this goal being acknowledged is 2020. The tracking runs from 1st January to 31st December.
Those reaching the distance are presented with the 1000 Mile Badge at the Annual Presentation dinner in the following year.
To reach the goal on average you need to run:
20 miles (32 Kilometres) each week
83 miles (134 Kilometres) per calendar month
The validity of each result will be assessed at the Committee meeting prior to the Annual Presentation dinner.
The miles should be running miles. Walks (including Nordic Walking) must not be logged.
Running and walking during distance events is acceptable.
Walking intervals during, for example, speed work sessions or 0-5K build ups are acceptable.
Using the Jeff Galloway Run-Walk-Run technique is acceptable.
1. Amy Bradley - 2nd August
2. Jan Draper - 15th August
3. Cath Dyson - 20th August
4. Rachel Whitaker - 30th August
5. Amanda Dean - 30th August
6. Karen Park - 6th September
7. Jackie Foreman - September
8. Jane Allen - 4th October
9. Sara Ellis - 13th October
10. Maria Diaz - 20th December
11. Janet Wardale - 28th December
12. Sandra Holdsworth - 30th December
13. Jenny Henderson - 31st December
14. Chantal Cable - 31st December
15. Jermaine Willan - 28th February